Dressage Radio Episode 182 – Sports Psychology in Dressage
It is all about the mental side of riding today as we chat with Dr. Timmie Pollock, dressage rider and Sports Psychologist. Plus, our NEDA tip of the month with Claudia Tarlov on gathering it all in. Listen in…
Dressage Radio Episode 182 – Show Notes and Links:
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, visit her website at Maplecrest Farm or on Facebook and Phillip Parkes of Phillip Parkes Equestrian
- Photo: Visit the new HRN Logo Merchandise Store
- Guest: Dr. Timmie Pollock, dressage rider and Sports Psychologist, find her at The La Jolla Center for Neurofeedback and on Twitter.
- Guest: NEDA tip of the month with Claudia Tarlov of Turtle Hollow Farm
- Holiday Helmet Mini Series with Charles Owen and Riders4Helmets.com. Hear all the Holiday Helmet Mini Series episodes here.
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Product of the Week from Equestrian Collections: For All Your Holiday Shopping Needs
Listen, Download or Subscribe: