Dressage Radio Episode 146 – FEI vs IDRC
The International Equestrian Federation’s Legal Counsel Lisa Lazarus explains why the FEI has suspended the International Dressage Riders Club from its Associate Membership and we hear the IDRC’s response from its General Secretary Wayne Channon. You can download the podcast on iTunes, catch the show on your SmartPhone App such as Podcaster, Hallway Feeds and Instacast or tune in right here…
Dressage Radio Episode 146 – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Host: Chris Stafford, follow Chris on Twitter
- Guest: Lisa Lazarus
- Guest: Wayne Channon
- Welcome our new sponsor Draper Therapies
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
Thanks for voting for Horse Radio Network in the 2012 ESMA awards!
Tune into the HORSES IN THE MORNING Show for the results the week of March 12, 2012.
Listen, Download or Subscribe: